SC/TA, district team up on new teacher prep
Tools to manage classrooms and collaborate with others, and skills and ideas that support new teachers’ success, were among the main elements of this year’s Foundations Academy.
This program is held each year by the Sarasota Classified/Teachers Association in collaboration with Sarasota County Schools. The county’s new teachers learned the following, and more:
- tips for classroom management
- strategies for exceptional student educatiaon
- how to foster classroom collaboration
- guidance on technology used by Sarasota County Schools teachers
- general information about the Sarasota County School Board
For more information on how the SC/TA fosters professional development, reach out to SC/TA’s teacher mentor, Cydelle Quinn (fifth from right in front row), at [email protected].